In 1,5 hours we will show you everything you need to know about Gothenburg and tell you about Sweden’s LGBT History in a unique way! The tour runs for 1,5 hours and starts at 10:00 am 2.00 pm or 4.00 pm at Gustav Adolf’s Square.
Gothenburg City Centre Tour
Price per person. Note: Minimum 2 persons. In 1,5 hours we will show you Gothenburg’s City Centre and tell you about Sweden’s LGBT History in a unique way! Booking must be made 3 days before the chosen tour date.
- The tour lasts for 2 hours
- The walking distance is around 4 km
- Bringing a camera is encouraged!
- Dress for the weather and wear comfortable shoes
- Bookings must be made no later than 3 days before the chosen date
- Meeting place: Gustav Adolf’s Square
- Tours are always in English unless you request a private tour.
- Tours start at 10,00 AM, 2:00 PM or 4:00 PM Mondays – Sundays unless you request a private tour where we can accommodate your preferred starting time.
Schedule & Meeting point
|All year round|
|Monday||10:00am, 2:00pm and 4:00pm|
|Tuesday||10:00am, 2:00pm and 4:00pm|
|Wednesday||10:00am, 2:00pm and 4:00pm|
|Thursday||10:00am, 2:00pm and 4:00pm|
|Friday||10:00am, 2:00pm and 4:00pm|
|Saturday||10:00am, 2:00pm and 4:00pm|
|Sunday||10:00am, 2:00pm and 4:00pm|
|Last Admission||3 days before start|