Join our guided walking tour in the Old Town to experience the beautiful historical buildings and learn about the history and founding of Stockholm. We will talk about the LGBT history of Sweden and give you a Gay Map of Stockholm.
Old Town Tour Stockholm
Price per person. This is an exclusive private tour for one person. In 2 hours we will show you Stockholm’s Old Town and tell you about Sweden’s LGBT History in a unique way! Booking must be made 3 days before the chosen tour date.
- The tour lasts for 2 hours
- The walking distance is around 5 km
- Bringing a camera is encouraged!
- Bookings must be made no later than 3 days before the chosen date
- Meeting place: Schönfeldts gränd 5-7, Espresso House
- Tours are always in English unless you request a private tour.
- Tours start at 10,00 AM, 02:00 PM or 4:00 PM Mondays – Sundays unless you request a private tour where we can accommodate your preferred starting time.
Schedule & Meeting point
|All year round|
|Monday||10:00am, 2:00pm and 4:00pm|
|Tuesday||10:00am, 2:00pm and 4:00pm|
|Wednesday||10:00am, 2:00pm and 4:00pm|
|Thursday||10:00am, 2:00pm and 4:00pm|
|Friday||10:00am, 2:00pm and 4:00pm|
|Saturday||10:00am, 2:00pm and 4:00pm|
|Sunday||10:00am, 2:00pm and 4:00pm|
|Last Admission||3 days before start|
How to get there: Bus: 2, 53, 55, 57, 76, subway: Gamla Stan