Our Gothenburg City Day Tour gives you everything you need to know and explore in the city of Gothenburg! With our local English speaking guide, you will learn about Gothenburg’s history and the history of LGBT Sweden.
Private City Tour Gothenburg
Price per person. This is a private tour for one person. In 2 hours we will show you Gothenburg’s City Centre and tell you about Sweden’s LGBT History in a unique way! Booking must be made 3 days before the chosen tour date.
- The tour lasts for 2 hours
- Every day upon request
- The walking distance is around 4 km
- Bringing a camera is encouraged!
- Dress for the weather and wear comfortable shoes
- Bookings must be made no later than 3 days before the chosen date
- Meeting place: Gustav Adolf’s Square
- Tours are always in English unless you request a private tour.