YES! We should all say NO to drugs and YES to unicorns! According to research, Gay and bisexual men with problematic chemsex is a diverse group with significant sexual and psycho-social risks. Help us spread this message and fight for a safe and non-drug community for everyone.
How to keep yourself safe:
• Use condoms and lube
• Set ground rules while you’re sober about what you do and don’t want
• Don’t share needles
• Take PrEP to protect against HIV
• Get tested regularly for sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
You should also avoid mixing drugs with alcohol or any other drugs and try to use it with other people around who you can trust. For more information and advice, take a look at the Swedish sexperterna.org We have designed this nice classic baseball raglan. The combed cotton blend makes it super soft, comfortable, and lightweight.
• ¾ Sleeve raglan shirt
• Poly-cotton blend (50% polyester, 50% combed cotton)
• Ribbed neckband
• Made in the USA, sweatshop free