MAMMA MIA, HERE WE GO…! Discover Stockholm Old Town, Boat trip, ABBA The Museum and end with fabulous shopping! You will also learn everything about Stockholm’s history and the LGBT history of Sweden. Gaycation for a day, for real!
Shopping and ABBA The Museum Tour Stockholm
Price per person. MAMMA MIA, HERE WE GO…! Discover Stockholm Old Town, Boat trip, ABBA The Museum and end with fabulous shopping! Gaycation for a day, for real! Booking must be made 3 days before the tour date.
- The tour lasts for 7 hours
- The walking distance is around 6 km
- Bringing a camera is encouraged!
- 10:00 am – start – Guided tour in Old Town
- 12:00 noon – Lunchtime – Taste a traditional Swedish lunch at one of our favorite restaurants in Old Town.
- 1:00 pm – Boat trip over to beautiful Djurgården
- 1:30 pm – MAMMA MIA! Let’s experience ABBA The Museum
- 3:00 pm – Time for shopping in the city center! We take you to our favorite stores
- 4:00 pm – Ending – your guide will give you local tips for the rest of your stay
- Bookings must be made no later than 3 days before the chosen date
- Meeting place: Espresso House Schönfeldts gränd 5-7
- Tours are always in English unless you request a private tour.
- Tours start at 10,00 AM Mondays – Sundays unless you request a private tour where we can accommodate your preferred starting time.
Schedule & Meeting point
|All year round|
|Last Admission||3 days before the start|
How to get there
Bus: 2, 53, 55, 57, 76,
Subway station: Gamla Stan