VIP Shopping Tour Limousine Gothenburg
The price is for maximum 8 passengers – Let’s shop with style!
In our 4 hours shopping tour to Hede Fashion Outlet, you will get a unique shopping experience! With over 150 + brands, with up to 70% discount and beautiful area, we’re sure you’ll find what you’re looking for! And that’s not enough…! As a StandOut Traveller, you will get a VIP Day Pass which gives you special offers and 10% more discount on the outlet price! How fab? Your private driver Tony also gives you local tips about Gothenburg and drives you safe! Pick-up at your hotel and the trip is 4 hours, you decide start time. Opening Times: 10:00-19:00 – Christmas season 10:00-20:00.
Direct Tax Refund & Tax Free Shopping
Are you a non-EU resident? That means that you can save even more when shopping at Hede Fashion Outlet. Tax Free services let you claim back the VAT on purchases made in any partner store. You only need to spend 200 SEK to start saving up to 19%!
You can collect your refund straight away at the Hede Fashion Outlet information centre. Just bring your Tax Free forms, receipts and passport to the information centre and our staff will be more than happy to help you. Yet another reason for shopping!
The Tax Free services are provided by Global Blue and Planet Payment (former Premier Tax Free).
- With every purchase, ask for a Tax Free form in any of the partner stores. The staff will help you to fill it out. The minimum amount per each purchase must be 200 SEK in order to be able to shop tax free. Bring all of your Tax Free forms and receipts to the information centre at Hede Fashion Outlet to get your refund immediately.
- You need to provide some details to get your refund – including name, surname, and a passport. You also need to present a credit card as a recharge guarantee (must be valid for a minimum of 6 months). Don’t worry – our staff will help you and explain all additional steps.
- You will now receive your early tax refund in either cash (Global Blue & Planet Payment) or on your credit card (Global Blue)
- When you get to your departure airport, bring your forms, receipts and unused goods to the Customs desk to get your documents stamped.
- Post or drop off your Tax Free envelope with your stamped documents in one of the mailboxes at the airport.
The documents must be sent within 21 days of refund (15 days for CUP). Failure to complete the above steps may result in your VAT refund being withdrawn from your credit card with a penalty fee. Maximum early refund is 5000SEK per person. If the amount is higher than this, you will be able to claim your refund back the standard way.
We are only able to refund forms from stores connected to any of Global Blues digital services. Manual (blue) forms can still be refunded as usual at your closest departure airport.