The Södermalm Tour
Price per person. Group size: min. 2, max. 25. Are you a fan of SoHo in New York? Love London’s Shoreditch? Then this tour is for you! Booking must be made 3 days before the chosen tour date.
With Södermalm it doesn’t get more hip than this! Voted by Vogue Magazine as “One of the 15 coolest areas in the world” the neighborhood of Södermalm is an island south of the city center where you will find vintage stores in a top class, trendy cafes and some of the most breathtaking views of Stockholm. On this tour, you will among other things get to explore NoFo (Stockholm’s equivalent to New yorks Soho!), indulge in world-class Swedish design and be introduced to the most popular as well as the most hidden city beaches.
- The tour lasts for 2 hours
- The walking distance is around 4 km
- Bringing a camera is encouraged!
- Dress for the weather and wear comfortable shoes
- Bookings must be made no later than 3 days before the chosen date
- Meeting place: Stockholm Stadsmuseum, subway station Slussen
- Tours are always in English unless you request a private tour.
- Tours start at 10,00 AM, 2:00 PM or 4:00 PM Mondays – Sundays unless you request a private tour where we can accommodate your preferred starting time.
Schedule & Meeting point
|All year round|
|Monday||10:00am, 2:00pm and 4:00pm|
|Tuesday||10:00am, 2:00pm and 4:00pm|
|Wednesday||10:00am, 2:00pm and 4:00pm|
|Thursday||10:00am, 2:00pm and 4:00pm|
|Friday||10:00am, 2:00pm and 4:00pm|
|Saturday||10:00am, 2:00pm and 4:00pm|
|Sunday||10:00am, 2:00pm and 4:00pm|
|Last Admission||3 days before start|
How to get here: Subway station Slussen green and the red line