This is a private tour for 1 person. Join our guided walking tour in the Old Town to experience the beautiful historical buildings and learn about the history and founding of Stockholm and Sweden’s LGBT history. Learn of the horror that was the Stockholm Bloodbath. Discover the smallest statue in Stockholm. The tragic tale of Crown Princess Margaret’s death. Vikings! Outside The Royal Palace. St George and the Dragon statue Stockholm Cathedral and much more!
Stockholm Old Town Tour Private
This is a private tour for 1 person. In 1,5h we will show you Stockholm’s Old Town and tell you about Sweden’s LGBT History in a unique way! Booking must be made 3 days before the tour date.
- The tour lasts for 2 hours
- The tour guide speaks English
- We can accommodate your preferred starting time
- The walking distance is around 5 km
- Bringing a camera is encouraged!
- Bookings must be made no later than 6 hours before the chosen date
- Meeting place: Schönfeldts gränd 5-7, Espresso House
Schedule & Meeting point
All year round: we can accommodate your preferred starting time.
How to get there: Bus: 2, 53, 55, 57, 76, subway: Gamla Stan