Stockholm Metro is sometimes known as the longest Art Gallery in the world. More than 90 of the 100 stations are beautifully decorated with art from the 1950s until our days. During a tour in the Metro, you will be able to visit several stations and see examples of a different kind of art and architecture.
Subway Tour Stockholm
Price per person. Group size: min. 2, max. 25. You will discover all the fascinating stations in the pictures and get an exclusive tour through Stockholm’s subway. Booking must be made 3 days before the chosen tour date.
- The tour lasts for 1,5 hours
- The walking distance is around 4 km
- Bringing a camera is encouraged!
- Dress for the weather and wear comfortable shoes
- Bookings must be made no later than 24 hours before the chosen date
- You need to buy a subway SL ticket before the tour starts. You can buy it here.
- Meeting point: Arsenalgatan 11, subway station Kungsträdgården
- Tours are always in English unless you request a private tour.
- Tours start at 10,00 AM, 2:00 PM or 4:00 PM Mondays – Sundays unless you request a private tour where we can accommodate your preferred starting time.
Schedule & Meeting point
|All year round|
|Monday||10:00am, 2:00pm and 4:00pm|
|Tuesday||10:00am, 2:00pm and 4:00pm|
|Wednesday||10:00am, 2:00pm and 4:00pm|
|Thursday||10:00am, 2:00pm and 4:00pm|
|Friday||10:00am, 2:00pm and 4:00pm|
|Saturday||10:00am, 2:00pm and 4:00pm|
|Sunday||10:00am, 2:00pm and 4:00pm|
|Last Admission||3 days before tour|
How to get there: subway station Kungsträdgården