Are you a history nerd? Then our Viking Tour is made for you! Discover Stockholm in a unique historical way and get to know the LGBT history of Sweden. Who were the Vikings? Learn about how they lived, what they ate and what made them infamous seafarers at The Viking Museum. You will also get to know all our royalness in the Royal Palace and about our world-known ship VASA in The Vasa Museum.
The Viking Tour Stockholm
Price per person. Are you a history nerd? Then our Viking Tour in Stockholm is made for you! Discover Stockholm in a unique historical way and also get to know the LGBT history of Sweden. Booking must be made 3 days before the tour date.
- The tour lasts for 7 hours
- The walking distance is around 6 km
- 10:00 am – Start, guided tour in Old Town
- 11:30 am – The Royal Palace – Includes English guided tour in the Royal Apartments and a visit in The Treasury
- 12:30 noon – Lunchtime – Taste a traditional Swedish lunch at one of our favorite restaurants in Old Town.
- 1:30 pm – Boat trip over to beautiful Djurgården
- 2:00 pm – Entrance to experience The Viking Museum
- 3:30 pm – Entrance to experience The VASA Museum
- 4:00 pm – Ending – your guide will give you local tips for the rest of your stay
- Bookings must be made no later than 3 days before the chosen date
- Meeting place: Schönfeldts gränd 5-7, Espresso House
- Tours are always in English unless you request a private tour.
- Bringing a camera is encouraged!
- Dress for the weather and wear comfortable shoes
- Tours start at 10,00 AM Mondays – Sundays unless you request a private tour where we can accommodate your preferred starting time.
Schedule & Meeting point
|All year round|
|Last Admission||3 days before the tour starts|
How to get there: Bus: 2, 53, 55, 57, 76,
Subway station: Gamla Stan